Yes, yes, yes. We all know that I am a very fickle person. You know it, I know it, the entire world knows it. But, I just can't seem to make up my friggin' mind. Where to blog? Where, oh where? Is it really that serious? I don't even know why it bothers me. But yeah, whoop-di-doo, I am back on blogspot. It's annoying switching back and forth from my public blog on wordpress to my private blog on blogspot (don't bother trying to find it, it is restricted/protected). And after sitting here in front of my Macbook, I figured I might as well make my blogging life easier (and I figured I'd cave into peer pressure since blogspot seems to be pretty popular these days. I don't always have to go against the grain. Besides, I've known about blogger since high school! I was cool before all y'all even realized how cool this was. I don't even know why that matters at all. Gosh, can I be anymore awkward -___-'') by consolidating everything onto one main blog site.
Aaaaaaaaand, I really didn't like the fact that wordpress would not let me change the colors of my blog. I had to pay extra if I wanted to see different colors. WTHECK! Why should I pay for a color change??? Totally bogus. Anyway, I tried to import the posts I've written from the past month or so on wordpress onto here, but it seems that I can't do it, so WHATEVER. I don't really care at this point. But for serious yo, I am [going to try my best to] NOT switch back and forth and change and be all indecisive and annoying. Because honestly, my back is killing me right now, and it's because I've been sitting here, deciding what to do. I could have been in bed already. I could be sleeping right now. Man. I suck.
But yeah. Blogspot, let's not fight anymore. I've missed you so! (Why. Am. I. So. Weird?) I can't wait to change colors of this layout until my little heart is content.
So if we can, let's try to ignore that obnoxious post below. Let's start anew. Let's be friends, okay? =)
1 comment:
you SPAZZ
Post a Comment