Sunday, November 30, 2008

The sky is crying..

I'm so ready to leave for Rochester right now.

I know, I know. I ranted and raved about how I couldn't wait to come back home and be away from school in my previous entries, but things change. Things change in a blink of an eye. It's mostly because of my mom. I love her, but she drives me insane too. Just once in my life, I wish she would look at me and say, "I love you exactly the way you are and I don't want you to change a thing. Do what you love and don't let anyone ever bring you down." ONCE, just once. Is it so much to ask for? I'm so sick and tired of listening to my mom's crap about how I need to change the way I look and just everything. Nothing I do is ever good enough. I can't even enjoy the simple pleasures of life anymore, like going out to eat with friends and catching up.

The weather is reflecting how I'm feeling right now. Down, depressed, and full of tears.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

that sucks =T I know exactly what you mean about wanting to go back though. All of a sudden one week feels like way too long to be home, and I'm starting to wonder why I didn't book an earlier flight...