
Killing zombies is my new favorite activity, alongside the old favorites: baking, sleeping, and swimming (which I've been neglecting to do since summer ended). It is a very addicting game; me and everyone in 731 have been playing this game with a dedicated fervor since we got back from Thanksgiving break. At first, I was hesitant to play because it looked really scary and I was too wimpy, but after playing it a few times, it's actually a really fun game. I never liked first person perspective video games, but now I don't mind it so much. I've gotten much better at the controls and I've really taken a liking to shooting zombies in the head. I started playing on normal today, and it feels mighty good. I wish I could play right now instead of studying. Doesn't saving humankind sound much more noble than studying for my final?

And not to toot my own horn, but I am awesome for getting Dan this game as an early Christmas gift =)
No comments:
Post a Comment