Sunday, December 14, 2008

A small burden lifted off.

SO, I don't feel as screwed as I did several hours ago. Dan, Camille, Vicky and I have decided on what I should do. I am going to take my geology final on its actual date, which is next Saturday. So, the reason why I said tomorrow morning in my earlier post is because my professor is really nice, she scheduled an alternate test date (tomorrow morning) for my class since the actual date is so late. So I think most people are taking the exam tomorrow morning, but because this paper is just so awesomely kicking my butt, I am just going to take it on Saturday. Dan was planning to leave for NYC on Saturday anyway, so it kind of works out.

But yeah, I guess that works. Kind of. I've written 2 pages so far... 6 more to go. Ackk.
Must go read up on the Japanese history I should have been learning in class this past semester. HAHA. I am such a bad student :p

No comments: