Mmmm, more procrastination.
I think the majority of my time is spent doing nothing, and I get random bursts of academic breakthroughs and that is when parts of my paper gets written. It's quite sad and I'm ashamed to admit it. My conquest to become a history scholar is going to be hindered by the evils of procrastination. Ultimately, it's my own fault. It's me who decides to minimize my Word window and open up Facebook, or in this case, Blogger. You are the bane of my existence!! *Shakes fist*
I'm currently hiding in the RIT library (it's very quiet here, no one really comes to study at RIT... unlike UofR where I have to walk around for a good 30 minutes before I can find an empty spot in the library. My school is full of NERDS), listening to the radio on iTunes and avoiding my paper that is due today. The professor never specified what time he wants us to hand in the paper by, so I am just avoiding it as much as I can. We don't even have to hand in a hard copy to him; he said we can email it to him and that he'd make notes and email it back to us. Come on now, that's just telling students (like me, the lazy bum) to procrastinate.
Ok, I really need to get going on this paper. I'm approximately 33% done. Dan said that if I finish my paper by the time he gets out of class, he's going to take me out to dinner, anything I want, even (and I quote) "poop behind a dumpster." I don't know why he said that, but it makes me laugh.
Mmm, free dinner, pretty good incentive. Time to get a-crackin'!
1 comment:
that poop was mighty good
Post a Comment