Friday, March 20, 2009

Late night blogging.

I've been going at this paper for a while. I spent my afternoon and a chunk of my evening reading over my books... books that I should have already read. I always find myself in this situation. I'm always scrambling to write my papers. It's a terrible habit and I really need to change it. But it's difficult.

Leaving everything to the last minute is like some code of college students or something. I always seem to find myself in a hurry to get everything done, no matter how hard I try to do everything on it. Kind of sad.

I'm exhausted right now. I still have 3 pages (perhaps more??) to go before I can call it a night. Or rather, call it a morning. I can barely lift my arms right now. I AM FUH-REAKING TIRED. I just want to pass out on the floor. It looks so soft and inviting...

There was a point to my post (besides procrastination). Or... maybe there wasn't? I don't really remember anymore. My brain is functioning properly right now. Neither are my eyes. Oh gosh. That's never good. I should PROBABLY stop blogging and save all my brain and eye power for my sad, pathetic paper.

This is the story of my sad, pathetic life.
Oy.

No comments: