Thursday, April 9, 2009

Plans for the summer

Last summer was not a very productive summer for me. All I did was swim, eat, spend money and bum around like nobody's business. While I did enjoy the swimming and relaxation, I spent many days bored out of my fuh-reakin' mind. But this summer, no more! I really do not want a repeat of last summer. I want to be productive. I need to be productive. I'm really hoping I'll do something worthwhile before I leave for Beijing at the end of August.

OH WHAAAT?

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. I'm going abroad for my fall semester! I'm really excited!! I really need this change of scenery and change of pace. Need to experience new things, places and people. I. CAN'T. WAIT!

But before that can happen, I NEED to find an internship. Or a job. Something. ANYTHING. I've sent out my resume to a bunch of places, but so far, I haven't heard anything. I have another list of places that I am interested in, but first I need to get up off my lazy butt and revise my cover letter before I can do anything. Need to remember to get on that.

Ugh. Now that the semester is winding down, I am getting busier by the second. There is always something that I need to do, whether it be reading, studying for an exam, writing a paper, researching, WHATEVER. Blah.

I might be going to Shanghai for 3 weeks after finals week. I'm still not sure about that yet because 1) Might get an internship that starts in May and 2) Dan's graduation is during Memorial Day weekend. Dilemma, dilemmaaaaaa. I really want to go visit Shanghai; it's been a while since I was last there (it's been ... 7 years. Almost), buttttttttttttt I also want to go to Dan's graduation and watch him walk. WHAT DO I DOOOO. AAARRRRGGHHHH.

I don't know. I am still contemplating. Will update about what happens.
I need to go back to my homework. It rules my life.


[Picture removed]
Don't I look happy about the homework that I have to do? HAH.

Bee-tee-dubs, Happy April! Hope it's happier than the one I'm having.
I don't know about you, but it snowed here in Rochester on Sunday night, Monday and there were a few flurries this morning. It just doesn't make sense. But then again, Rochester weather has never really made any sense.

Rochester weather is a bit confused about the seasons. It doesn't understand that the rhyme goes "April showers bring May flowers" NOT "April snow showers kill May flowers." Uhh yeah, we're going to have to work on that one.

Parting picture[s]
[Picture removed]
I have a tendency to be a bit kooky after midnight.
Sorriez.

-----
I took off the pictures of me because I got tired/sick of seeing my face every time I came onto my page. That one picture of me in my profile is enough.

1 comment:

Camille said...

coooool!! congrats =D you're going to have an awesome time!! that means that I won't see you until January... gasp!