The semester is winding down to its final weeks. My junior year has but a mere 2 weeks left. It's really scary to think about it; one more year and then it's onto the "real" world. High school wasn't that bad because I had college to look forward to, but now that my college years are beginning to dissipate in front of my eyes, I don't really have anything to look forward to.
Well, I guess I can look forward to "being an adult" though I'm not exactly sure that's something that many people look forward to. While I do want to get married and have kids and have a family of my own, it's not something that is in my near future. All those things are a bit intimidating, to be honest. I just wish I knew where to go from here. But then it would take the fun out of life.
I'm thinking and pondering too much. The only thing I need to look forward to right now is finishing all my final papers and final exams in one piece. That's all I really want right now. To be done with this semester. It wasn't a very good one, academically speaking. Yuck. Let's not talk about it any further.
I could go for one of these right now:
Mmmm, so good. Dunkin' Donuts ain't gotta thang on Tim Horton's. For real.
PS. Going back to my previous post about how fickle Mother Nature is being, here is your local [Rochester] weather update: Friday was beautiful, high 70s, yesterday was also beautiful, low to mid 80s, today started out bleak and dreary, mid 50s, and right now it's sunny, low to mid 60s. And tomorrow? Supposedly, it's going to be beautiful and mid 80s.
See? Mother Nature can't decide on a consistent weather front if her life depended on it.
Don't mind me. I'm just a little peeved about these weather patterns.

1 comment:
This is actually a comment for your previous post.
Girl, I hear ya. The longer you let your parents treat you like a kid, the longer they are just going to be comfortable doing so. I learned my lesson.
It's hard to move out though, that's the sad part. I've been trying for the last couple of months, and no luck (combination of no roommate, high rent and job instability in this economy). Even if you do stay at home, just be a "bad girl". Basically, just do what you want to do (within reasons) that's appropriate for people your age. Eventually, your parents will realize you've grown up and can take care of yourself =).
I have strict asian parents too! If I can condition them, you can as well!! Trust me!
Post a Comment