Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some old pictures




Food pictures from my birthday lunch with a couple of RCCCFers in K-Town. We went to eat at BCD (I don't think it's affliated with Flushing BCD) for lunch and I ordered their soondubu chigae. I don't remember which I got, but judging from the picture, I think it was beef?

Friends surprised me with a birthday cake from Magnolia Bakery after we ate. It was actually pretty funny, because I was totally oblivious to the fact that they got me a cake, despite the fact that one of them accidentally slipped and mentioned the cake. I totally didn't pick it up. The cake was yummy, decadent and chock-full of chocolately goodness. Unfortunately, I had to leave for Rochester the next day, so I only had one slice of the cake, but I'm sure my family enjoyed it on my behalf. After lunch, we went to Pinkberry (of course. No trip to K-Town is complete without a stop at Pinkberry/Red Mango), where they proceeded to spell my name wrong. But since they gave me a ton of strawberries, I forgave them.

Now, back to my paper...

Not that I've progressed very far in the past hour and half. Twitter and DISGRASIAN and D-Listed have been distracting me. UGH. Must be more productive.

Tomorrow's the last day of classes! YAY. But at the same time, not yay. It just means paper writing to the maxxx.

No comments: