Well, it certainly has been a while since I've written an entry. There's really not much to write about. My life has whittled away into a pretty boring routine: wake up, get ready for work, travel to work, work, travel home, eat, TV/hula-hooping, shower, sleep and REPEAT. I'm in bed every night by 11, latest 11:30. Work has kept me busy and has also left me too tired to really do much of anything else.
My past two weekends have been quiet, and filled with minimal levels of excitement. Steph and I went swimming last Saturday, hung around my house for a while, and went to the movies (saw Star Trek. Just as good as the first time I watched it!). Today, I spent the day with my parents; we ran some errands, went to the mall and then picked up some groceries. Like I said, not too much excitement. I did, however, want to post a picture of some of the things I got today... because... well, I haven't really been taking pictures lately, and I got bored earlier this evening, and took pictures of my purchases so I might as well post something ;p
My past two weekends have been quiet, and filled with minimal levels of excitement. Steph and I went swimming last Saturday, hung around my house for a while, and went to the movies (saw Star Trek. Just as good as the first time I watched it!). Today, I spent the day with my parents; we ran some errands, went to the mall and then picked up some groceries. Like I said, not too much excitement. I did, however, want to post a picture of some of the things I got today... because... well, I haven't really been taking pictures lately, and I got bored earlier this evening, and took pictures of my purchases so I might as well post something ;p
And this was the big purchase of the day. But I think it is definitely worth it. My neck and shoulders have been hurting and aching for a while and I am pretty sure it is because of the way I sleep so I am hoping that this will help with that.
Other than that, there isn't really much to say. MY LIFE IS BORING.
... it's kind of nice.
... it's kind of nice.


1 comment:
my life is boring too. for now that is, i love the guess sandals. i have a memory foam pillow but since i've been pregnant my body functions better with a higher pillow. ..i'll go back to my foam pillow eventually.
Post a Comment