My flight is in four hours. I am leaving for the airport in a little less than an hour. I'm all packed (almost! Need to pack my laptop) and ready to go. I'm excited! And nervous. And a little scared. What if I don't make friends? What if they don't like me? What if, what if, what if? Ahhhh. My mind is racing with possibilities. I think I have pre-flight jitters. It has been a very long time since I've flown internationally. The idea of sitting on a plane for 13+ hours is so new to me right now. AHHH. I wish I could fly first/business class. I would feel much better right now, haha. Flying in the lap of luxury would be awesome.
Things/people I'm going to miss:
1. Family
2. The boyfriend
3. Friends. Especially my best friend.
4. How I Met Your Mother - Season 5 (I'm so sad I'm going to miss this)
5. Rochester... (I can't believe I'm saying it, but I think I will miss it)
6. Facebook
7. My first semester of senior year (SENIOR YEAR. WHAT!)
8. RCCCF!
9. The Office (Beets. Bears. Battlestar Galactica)
10. Sigmas
11. Delicious cake (I don't know if China has delicious cake like America does, haha)
12. Peanut butter
13. The freedom to roam the internet
14. New York City <3
I'm really going to miss America (this sentence makes me laugh, I don't know why). BUT, I can't wait to explore and fall in love with a NEW city! I'm bringing my camera along, and I will share all my pictures and adventures on my blog! I'll try my best to update as much as I can (if they don't block blogspot >_<), so please come back, haha.
Time to go get ready...
No comments:
Post a Comment