Hello!~
I got back from Yunnan on the 30th/1st. We got back pretty late from the airport. Classes resumed this past Tuesday, and I've been settling back into the routine of classes and studying. I'm so glad we had a break after our long trip; it was a much needed rest. I'm kind of glad I didn't go anywhere. Traveling for 10 days in Yunnan was tiring enough.
The trip itself was definitely a great experience. Despite some difficulties and challenges, I still had a lot of fun and got to bond with the people in my group. I took a lot of pictures (around 1,400) and will be posting some soon. Please be patient with me :) I am quite lazy when it comes to uploading pictures onto Flickr and writing blog posts. BUT! I will get it done ... eventually ^___^''
For now, this short post will have to suffice; I need to finish my travel essay for Chinese class and study for tomorrow's 听写 (dictation)!
No comments:
Post a Comment