Thursday, April 29, 2010

17 days

That's how many days I have until graduation.
17 more days until I am done with my undergrad career.

It's a bit surreal. School is all I know and now I have to face the real world. I have nothing waiting for me after graduation. Only unemployment and debt. What's there to look forward to? I want to be more optimistic about my future, but honestly, it's hard to do that when I feel so lost. Where do I go from here? I have no clue. I've been applying to jobs, but I haven't heard back from anything. It's disappointing. Am I not trying hard enough or something? I don't know. Right now, I'm just trying to finish up my take home final exam that is due tomorrow.

I haven't been productive today. I keep getting distracted by everything. I'm so utterly unmotivated to do any work!

AHHH. This is not good.

All I've done since I've gotten back to my room is paint my toessss. One thing I love about summer? Wearing sandals and flip flops... because then I can get pedicures and let my feet breathe :]

I guess I'll just make a list (I love making lists) since I'm already distracted and am not getting anything done.

Things to get done before graduation
1. PACK
2. Figure out what to keep and what to throw out/give away
3. Visit places in Rochester I've never been to
4. Spend all my time outside and with friends.
5. Take more pictures (I haven't spent any quality time with my camera lately)
6. Take pictures around campus.
7. Pack
8. Pack
9. Clean
10. Pack!

Mmmm, yeah. It's really happening. It's time for the real world.

No comments: