Sunday, December 16, 2007

Finals, finals. When will it finally be over?

I am dreading tomorrow. Why? Because I have to take two finals, one after the other. I'm currently feeling very under the weather. I think I caught a cold or something like that. I'm exhausted. My sleeping pattern has been out of whack for the longest time. There is one thing to be thankful for though, I don't have any final papers to write! They're all over and done with. I just need to survive tomorrow and Tuesday, and I'll be home free! Speaking of which, I should study for my history final right now, since I don't know ANYTHING and I didn't even finish reading the book that we're supposed to have read for the final. Oytothevey. I should care more, but I think I've gone beyond that point. I just want to get it all over with. That's all I really want. This semester wasn't a very good one for me. It bothers me, but at the same time, I'm just too tired to care. I'll try harder next semester. I promise. I'll try extra hard. Next semester is going to be insane. I'm involved in so many activities and classes, I don't know if I even have time to sleep. It's going to be crazy, but I'll manage somehow. I hope.

I went to B&N last night with Cindy, Dan & Oronde in the middle of the snow storm. Yeah, we're crazy like that. First, we went to Cold Stone's for ice cream and then we went to B&N to hang around. It's become an annual trip. We went last year too, for ice cream and then books and also during a snow storm. What can I say? We like to live life on the edge. There's quite a bit of snow outside, but not nearly as much as we had all expected. The weatherman lied. Supposedly, we were going to get hit with over a foot of snow last night and this morning. Well, that didn't happen. Honestly, I was fairly disappointed; I was hoping the large amount of snow would somehow cancel my finals and the professors would just give us all A's. Moahahaahaaa, I WISH. I amuse myself with my ridiculous imagination.

Anyhoo, I bought my first cookbook (The Bon Appetit Cookbook) last night when we went to B&N! It's HUGE and I love it! I was going to get Nigella Express, but opted to buy the Bon Appetit one because the two books were the same price, but Bon Appetit had a lot more recipes. I'll get Nigella's book some other day. I ain't made out of money yo. But, yeah. I'm really excited. There are already a couple of recipes I want to try once I get home. HAHA, I am so pumped. I'm really looking forward to this. I'm such a loser. Sometimes I think I'd do a pretty good job as a housewife. Both Justin and Eric have commented that my future husband is going to be very lucky because I'm so domesticated. Hahaha, oy. It may be nice, but it won't bring home the bacon because I doubt my domesticity is going to land me a spot on The Food Network as the next Rachel Ray or Nigella Lawson, harhar.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL MY FINALS ARE OVER. My head is about to explode. And I really feel like crap right now. I wish I was as productive as the Aja Tiger on my iGoogle homepage.

No comments: