Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bleeding from the pocket

I just bought 15 books for my 2 history classes and my poli-sci class. My bank account is crying right now. Though I did manage to save myself about 70 bucks due to my employee discount. I love discounts. Such a beautiful word. Sighhhhh. But seriously, why is school so expensive?! As if I'm not already paying a crap load to be in school, I also need to spend a bundle on books that I pick up only once or twice during the semester. Maybe if I was a better student, my books would be better used. But then again, I'm not a very good student. I tend to skip out on my reading assignments about 2 weeks into the new semester. Man, I should really try hard this semester to be diligent and studious. Uhh, it's always so easy to say than to actually do.

Mmm, I should really go for some Pinkberry right now..

Oyoyoy. I think I've already fallen behind on my classes. I know, it's pretty terrible. I should be better. 我真得要好好努力学习。Speaking of Chinese, I just started watching 恶作剧2吻 (It Started With a Kiss 2: They Kiss Again). Hahaaa, it's so cute. I probably shouldn't be watching it since I'm so busy and all, but I can't help myself. I love Asian dramas ^__^



No comments: