Anyhoo, I just finished reading The Namesake. It was such a good book. Now I need to watch the movie, but I already know that it won't be as good as the book. Movies can never match up to the original text. The Notebook is a good example. I thought the movie was a disappointment. The book was so so so much better and more profound. I'm picky. I swear, I'm like the only girl who didn't love the movie. But seriously, I didn't see anything that great about it. It didn't move me to tears or anything. Whatever.

I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing the book. I usually take a really long time to finish books; that or I never finish. But I started this book when I got back from and finished it yesterday. I haven't read a book for leisure in awhile. I forgot how much I love delving into books and losing myself in a new world. Mmm, I need to make more time in my life for leisure reading.
I hate packing. It's such a pain in my butt. I have so much crap and I always manage to forget stuff at home when I go back to school. I'm so absentminded, oy. I'm a bit afraid for when I graduate and have to move back home. I'm going to have so much stuff. My room can barely fit me and my stuff as it is. I seriously need a larger room. I live in a walk-in closet.
1 comment:
is blogspot like the new "asian thing" now? lol
Post a Comment