Sunday, March 2, 2008

This is me not doing work...

I should probably be writing my history paper (which is due tomorrow) right now, but my mind keeps wandering. I seriously have A.D.D; I'm pretty convinced. The only things I have done for the past two hours are watch dance clips on youtube, download songs and facebook. It's really terrible. I have the attention span of a goldfish. I've only worked on my paper for a total of like 25 minutes. Maybe even less. Mmm, I am a failure. What is my deal with pushing work to the last minute? I think it's the pressure that intrigues me. I tend to work really well when I am pressed for time. I really need to break this habit of mine. It is not going to work out for me in the future.

I like studying alone because I get less distracted, but at the same time, I can't leave to get food or anything because I hate leaving my stuff alone. I'm pretty paranoid. It comes with living in the city. Everyone is suspect.

Stupid paper about Asian people. I don't know what to write. Mm, no. That's a lie. I do know what to write about, it's the problem of articulating my thoughts that's slowing me down. I should just show up to class and be like, "I don't have my paper because I AM the Asian-American experience." Haha, oy.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

No comments: