The rain is a bit late. April showers? While the coolness of the air feels nice, I've already gotten used to the sun. What is this rain business? It's almost May! May flowers! My allergies aren't that bad. Which is surprising because usually I'm dying in April and May. Maybe the pollen in Rochester isn't as potent as the pollen back home. Who knows? I'm not complaining.
So, I'm pretty bad at keeping up with posts. I've gotten lazy with taking pictures and keeping up with updating. Not that I was ever really that great with keeping up with posting, but it's gotten progressively worse. There isn't much to update on. The life of a college student isn't very riveting. Occasionally, there are some highlights, but by the time I remember to blog about it, the moment has passed and my laziness starts to set in.
I really want a new camera. Like really. I love my SD 400, but it's getting old, and I want a camera with high mega pixels. Ideally, I want a digital SLR, but they're so expensive! I can't afford one, especially not now (since I can barely afford a new point and shoot camera), especially if it's just for amateur photography. Oioioi. Some day...
No comments:
Post a Comment