Ahhhh! It's a lobster! ...Or is it?
And what on earth is this you ask? It's crawfish, straight from New Orleans (Naaaw'Liiins)! I tried it for the first time a couple of weeks ago, strangely enough, not in New Orleans, but in Philly. Crawfish look like mini-lobsters, or as someone else put it, "a giant red cockaroach". I thought it had a very interesting texture, a mix of shrimp and lobster and I really liked the spiciness of it, though I thought it had too much of a fishy taste (for me, anyway). I'd definitely try it again though. I wouldn't mind :)
I've been obsessed with apples lately. It's probably because a couple of weeks ago I discovered that I'm not allergic to them anymore?!?!?! Yes, it is true. I no longer have any allergic reactions to apples. Oh, happy day! I developed an allergy to them a couple of years ago (nothing too serious. I get all itchy around my mouth, and my throat gets swollen and irritated. It's just very uncomfortable) and on occasion (very rare), I'd eat an apple to see if my allergy went away and for nearly 5 or 6 years, I couldn't eat apples without feeling really uncomfortable afterwards. Of course, until a couple of weeks ago when there weren't any bananas left in The Pit and I decided to try an apple instead. And just like that, I'm no longer allergic! Ahhhhhhh, I'm so happy. I love apples; they are so delicious! I really like empire apples, and I just bought a couple of pink lady apples from Wegmans yesterday. Yaaay. It makes me happy. And yes, I know I'm a dork. Kaythx.
No comments:
Post a Comment