Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Headaches galore

I'm a bit convinced that I have some sort of tumor in my head. I keep getting headaches and it puts me in a foul mood because it feels like a very, very, very fat man is dancing and jumping on my head and sometimes he jumps especially hard on one side of my head. It's quite painful and it's been happening pretty often. I hope there's nothing wrong with my head. That would suck. I think the reason why I keep getting headaches is because I sleep funny and I hurt my neck and it just throws off the rest of my body and then I get a headache. Or something like that. I don't know.

So my new room in GLC is all set up now and I must say, I am liking it a lot. I finally have my own space! It's so nice. And it's bigger than my room at home (I'm totally NOT kidding); I'm almost not used to having so much space, hah.

My body is all achey. This year is going to be hectic. I still can't believe it's junior year. I seriously have to go and declare my major. And organize my life.

So tomorrow's the first day of classes ... and I don't have any classes to go to! Hah! Funny, ain't it? Anyhoo, I was supposed to have class, but my only Tuesday/Thursday class got canceled, which sucks because I was actually interested in the topic: Mao & the Cultural Revolution. The school is already lacking in the East Asian Studies department, and now it is even more lacking. I don't know how I feel about having all 4 of my classes on MWF. Eh, I guess I'll test it out and see how it goes...

I love inheriting things from people and when I say people, I mean Dan. It's great. Because of him, I have speakers and a television in my room. It's flippin' sweet.

But yeah, seriously. This headache needs to go away :(

No comments: