So I guess this marks the end of my uneventful summer vacation. Though I didn't do much this summer, it was a very relaxing one. The only thing I can brag about this summer is all the swimming I've done. I have gotten so much better at swimming and I feel so proud of myself. I've discovered a soothing outlet in the water. Too bad I didn't discover this earlier on, or else maybe I could have been in Beijing for the Olympics, haha! Right.
Anyhoo, I've been back in Rochester for a few days now. A very uneventful few days, as well, but I don't mind. I'll miss the calm and lazy days once school sets in. It is going to be a very busy semester. I'm looking forward to it, but at the same time, I'm not. It is going to be a packed, stressful, tearful semester. Freaking junior year. JUNIOR. What the heck! When did this happen? Oy oy oy. It's a bit surreal.
It's passing by all so quickly.
I want bubble tea.
2 comments:
aww i still can't believe this summer is ending. although it really isn't for me since school doesn't start until february. and you're a JUNIOR?! when did that happen?!! good luck with school my stomach twin, and i will post up pictures of food just for you :)
Post a Comment