Friday, February 6, 2009

My smelly hall.

For the past week or so (I think longer actually), there's been this terrible smell lingering in my hall. It's gotten so bad that the smell has traveled into my suite. Steph and I have been complaining about it on our blog for awhile. But yeah, the smell is truly repulsive. Makes me want to throw up. I have to hold my breath every time I reach my hall and make a run for my door. But even when I get inside, it still reeks. In the past week, I've purchased two different air fresheners/odor repellent, yet the smell still won't go away.

Steph made a courteous complaint to our RA and though we assumed that nothing would probably be done for a while, there were actually people doing something about it this morning! There were a few men examining the refuse chute when Steph left in the morning. There was banging and murmuring. When I left, they were gone, but I swear the smell wasn't as bad as it had been earlier this morning. Maybe I was being too hopeful, but I think they kind of fixed it a little. I guess I won't know for sure until I get back there later today. I REALLY hope the smell is gone. Like seriously.

Please, please, please. Let the smell be gone.

No comments: