He was very into his carrot.

Poster hamster for Febreeze Air Effects.

Poster hamster for Febreeze Air Effects.
This kept me entertained for quite some time.
I should really be sleeping right now. I have China Nite practice tomorrow. Despite my attempts to release myself from any China Nite obligations (for once, I just wanted to sit and watch the show!), I was still roped into doing something for it. It is now a requirement of all Chinese classes to participate in the show, and so because I'm still taking Chinese, I have to be on stage tomorrow night, singing a song about pursuing a girl. Mm, fun. I'm looking forward to the show though. I'm really curious to see how it is going to turn out. I kind of miss being a part of it, but at the same time, I am glad I don't have any part in it because I feel so much more relaxed this semester. IT'S GREAT. HAHA.
The hall still smells. Suite still semi-reeks. I've been spraying Febreeze every half an hour or so to keep the smell at bay. Gah, I really hope it gets fixed soon.
I should really be sleeping right now. I have China Nite practice tomorrow. Despite my attempts to release myself from any China Nite obligations (for once, I just wanted to sit and watch the show!), I was still roped into doing something for it. It is now a requirement of all Chinese classes to participate in the show, and so because I'm still taking Chinese, I have to be on stage tomorrow night, singing a song about pursuing a girl. Mm, fun. I'm looking forward to the show though. I'm really curious to see how it is going to turn out. I kind of miss being a part of it, but at the same time, I am glad I don't have any part in it because I feel so much more relaxed this semester. IT'S GREAT. HAHA.
The hall still smells. Suite still semi-reeks. I've been spraying Febreeze every half an hour or so to keep the smell at bay. Gah, I really hope it gets fixed soon.




No comments:
Post a Comment