I happened upon this blog called MissWisabus earlier (when I was supposed to be studying, oops...) and saw her most recent entry about some good things she enjoys when her day is going badly. It inspired me to make a list of all the things that make me happy/smile/feel good. Especially because these past two weeks have been particularly stressful and unsettling. I can always count on these things to put a smile on my face.
♥ Baking something yummy to share with friends.
♥ A good, face to face conversation with a friend.
♥ Inside jokes.
♥ Sunshine.
♥ Pictures of food.
♥ Food blogs.
♥ Cooking for friends.
♥ Reading thepioneerwoman.com (my most recent obsession)
♥ Knowing that Dan is nearby in case I ever need a big hug.
♥ How I Met Your Mother.
♥ The Office.
♥ 30 Rock.
♥ Dan's hamster, Beast.
♥ A delicious meal.
♥ Listening to old songs from HS.
♥ Seeing Dan happy.
♥ Seeing my friends happy.
♥ Getting snail mail.
♥ Reading a ridiculously good book. So good that I can't bear to put it down.
♥ A nice, soothing swim.
Just thinking about these things make me feel better.
Now... back to school work.
No comments:
Post a Comment