Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cuz you had a bad day..

Bad days always seem to get worse as the day progresses. It starts off with one bad thing, and everything else seems to follow and adds onto the pile of things gone wrong, and things that can go wrong. I started off the day with a brief review of my midterm on Thursday during which I realized how screwed I am for the exam. Soon after that, I went to the library to do some research, where I kept hitting dead ends, which meant that I spent a good deal of time walking around the library, looking for the article that I needed. Then I lost my glove. And then my left contact got blurry and I couldn't see. And I had a mini headache from looking through microcards. And then I retraced myself throughout the entire library looking for my lost glove. Then I went around looking for the books I needed and couldn't find them. Only found one. Made photocopies and almost left the book in the copier. Didn't get to eat lunch. Came back to my room to take my contacts out. So hungry...

I'm sorry. I sound like a huge, whiny baby right now. It's quite unattractive.

I can't wait for spring break.

No comments: