Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I swear you've got me all wrong

I am utterly and hopelessly distracted right now.

I can't concentrate on the task at hand: studying for my British India history midterm tomorrow morning. You know when you have to do something important, but you don't really want to do it, how everything else just seems so much more interesting? Well, that is me right now. Facebook, gmail, blogger, yahoo, twitter, even my water bottle seems more fascinating than British India. Not to mention, there's this gnawing feeling of hunger (despite the fact that I already ate an hour or so ago) at the pit of my stomach. I really want to get a snack, but it probably wouldn't be wise to leave my things unattended in the library.

I always see people leaving their stuff alone at the library; I don't know how they do it, how they are so trusting of the people around to either 1) not steal their stuff or 2) watch their stuff or 3) stop a stranger from taking their stuff. I trust nobody with my Macbook. I think if it got stolen, it'd be like losing part of my life. Pretty much EVERYTHING is on here. Pictures, songs, TV shows, homework, documents, the works. I have some of it backed up on my external, but there is still a considerable amount of my stuff that is not saved somewhere else. Which reminds me, I need to get a new external. I've run out of room on my current one. Poop.


And back I go...

PS. I really want a food processor and a stand mixer so I can make yummy baked goods such as this: roasted pecan chocolate chip cookies. Okay yeah, very random tidbit. Blah.
PPS. I just really want a stand mixer. Would make my life easier. And my arms would get a bit of rest. Okay, I'm going back to studying now. For realz. Seriously.
PPPS. I just realized that I've had WAAAY too much coffee today. 1 iced grande nonfat latte at 11:30, an iced venti caramel macchiato around 1, and I'm drinking another iced grande caramel macchiato right now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to drop dead soon. Okay. SERIOUSLY going back to studying now. SERIOUSLY.

No comments: