My last final is in 2 hours.
Thank goodness.
I'm so mentally exhausted; I just want to get this last exam over with and forget everything about this semester. And while I can't go back to my room after my exam and just sleep until whenever, I'm glad to be DONE with school. I can't believe that I'm going into my senior year of college! Where has all the time gone? I can't believe that I'm leaving Rochester tomorrow and that I won't be back until January 2010! It's surreal. I can't seem to wrap my mind around that just yet. I need time to adjust.
After my exam, I have to go to my room and do the dreaded packing. UGH. I have so much crap to pack, and because I won't be around next semester, I have to take everything home with me ... or throw it out. So, double UGH.
By tomorrow this time, I'll be all packed up and on my way home. It's sad and exciting all at the same time. It's sad because I'm going to miss everyone so much; I won't be able to see a lot of people for a long time and some I might never be able to see again. It's exciting because I'm really looking forward to my internship for the summer and then going abroad at the end of August.
It's a bittersweet departure.
2 comments:
Christy, the museum is like minutes away from my work place. We should def meet up!
ah, i remember that feeling of being done for a the year and knowing there was just one more year of college left. enjoy your internship!
Post a Comment