Didn't do much today. Went to the doctor's to get some blood work done, ran a couple of errands, came home, watched some old How I Met Your Mother episodes, got bored and made some chocolate covered strawberries. My mom bought these beautiful long stemmed strawberries last week and I had some chocolate candy wafers in the pantry (plus the fact that I was bored), so I decided to do something with the two. Haven't tried them yet, but I'm sure they are delicious. It's really hard to mess up something so simple. And... I had left over melted chocolate so I dipped some strawberries in and ate that, haha. YUM.
For dinner, I ordered some food from the Greek place across the street, Kati Allo. I love their tzatziki sauce. It is the BEST I've ever had. Seriously. Everytime I order from them, I order a burger and fries and a side of tzatziki to dip my burger and fries in.
AND MAN, IT IS SO GOOD. I LOVE IT. LOOOVE IT. It was a good dinner; burger, fries, tzatziki sauce and a Coronita (7 oz Corona! So cute. ...Yeah, I know. I just called beer, cute. I'm weird. Deal with it). Simple, but delish. Nom nom nom.
And! Happy birthday to my amazing boyfriend. I wasn't able to spend it with him this year, but I'm sure there will be other birthdays we'll spend together. He's 23 today. What an old fart, hahaaa. Just keeeeeeeeeding! ;)
So, in honor of his birthday (rather, the remaining 47 minutes of it), here's a picture of the cake that I made for his birthday last year. (Ignore the strawberry juice stains. Mm, it was my first time making a cake completely from scratch, so yeeaaah. I was a noob then. Still am now, hahaa)






2 comments:
the cake looks absolutely adorable! share the recipe?
That is one sexy cake...
What's your contact info christy?? So we can set up our woman date! Email it to me through facebook =)
Post a Comment