I really like making lists. I really do. It makes me feel organized to have all my thoughts gathered in list form. I love the satisfaction of crossing something off my to-do lists. I feel accomplished. And productive. It's even a little empowering to know that I got something that I set out to do done.
So, here is my list of things to do this summer. It's more of a reference point for myself, hehee :)
Things to do this summer
1. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
2. Read my many, many books.
3. Re-read the 6th Harry Potter book before the movie comes out (JULY 15!!!)
4. Re-watch all 5 Harry Potter movies with Dan, so he won't be lost when we go watch the 6th one, haha.
5. Lose weight!
6. Go swimming at least 3 times a week.
7. Make some MONEY.
8. Unpack EV-VA-REE-THANG.
9. Go to Magnolia Bakery again.
10. Become more familiar with lower Manhattan.
11. Explore the city!
12. Try new restaurants.
13. Discover new places.
14. Restaurant Week 2009!
15. Go to Six Flags.
16. Bake this scrumptious cake: chocolate peanut butter cup cake.
Will update later.
2 comments:
Hey Christy! Wanna grab lunch on Thursday this week? My day looks pretty free so far. Lets hope it stays this way..hee hee..
great list. i love lists.
1. i'm also rereading book 6, loving it. will probably watch the movies again too.
2. please let me know how your choc. pb cup cake turns out. :)
3. avoid 6 flags! they're going out of business and really, how much $ do you think they're putting forth in maintenance & upkeep of the rides?
Post a Comment