Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sweet disposition

I've really been terrible with updating lately (I write this as if I have a large readership. HAH!). I've been pretty busy with work, and just life in general. So much that I've neglected this blog. I have never been too good with journal keeping (though I was very consistent in JHS. Everything in life seems SUPER IMPORTANT when you are in JHS), so obviously that would rub off onto my blog keeping.

Actually, I should probably be getting ready for work, but ehhhh.

I watched (500) Days of Summer last Thursday with the boyfriend. I loved it. I thought it was a really good movie. I love Zooey Deschanel. The boyfriend enjoyed it too. He thought the movie was really funny. And it was funny. It had lots of good moments, and great quotes. This is definitely one of my favorites. It's a bittersweet movie though, so don't expect some sappy love story. Because as this movie poster suggests, "this is not a love story. It's a story about love."



The soundtrack to this movie is great too. It flows together wonderfully, and makes you want to sing [and dance] along to the songs. At least, that is the effect it has on me. Ahhhhhhhh, I just love everything about this movie :]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This movie looks great. I LOVE ZOOEY!