Sunday, August 2, 2009

Quick recap of last weekend

Last weekend, I spent it wandering around Manhattan with a bunch of lovely ladies. We grabbed brunch downtown at this restaurant called, 'Inoteca. The food was delicious and very filling. After brunch, we went to the High Line in Chelsea and walked around. The High Line is an old set of train tracks on the west side of town, and the Chelsea section of it is a city park. It has a beautiful view of the water, and Chelsea piers. My description/explanation of it sucks. If you want to know more about it, I suggest googling it =)


It was a beautiful day for the High Line.


Stained glass! So quaint and beautiful.

After the High Line, we went to Herald Square for a little shopping and then went to St. Mark's for dinner. We also stopped by the Dessert Truck for some yummy desserts. I got the Coffee and Mascarpone Mousse, which was so friggin' good! It was definitely worth the money, and I am now in love with the Dessert Truck!


No comments: