With that said, 2009 has definitely been an interesting year and I'm thankful for all that has happened. It's been a good year, and I'm hoping that 2010 holds more great things. To me, 2010 will be a turning point in my life. I'm going to be graduating in May and then I'll be out in the "real world." I don't know if I'm ready for the real world. Or if the real world is ready for me. It's scary to think that I am growing up, that we're all growing up. I walk around the city and see all these high school kids and college freshmen strutting around, thinking they're the shizz and I think, "Man. I used to be like that too, thinking I was so cool and whatnot" and then walk around like I'm so much cooler than them. And you know what, a few years down the road, I'll look back, think the same thing about the 21 year olds I see and think that I'm way more cooler than them because I'm 25 now. Or whatever. Hah, did that make sense? :)
Happy New Year!
2009, it's been fun. 2010, bring it.
1 comment:
我的爱,2009 has definitely been a heck of the year. i wish you the best of luck in 2010. Since we're half way across the country you have to keep us updated (and i will too!) cuz you're too good a friend to lose! =) can you keep a secret? if i think about when we all left each other (in China) real hard, i find myself starting to cry <33333
Post a Comment