It's a brand new year, a brand new decade.
And with this new year, I've decided to take on a challenge. I joined the 365 bandwagon and am going to [attempt to] take a self-portrait every day for a year. A friend of mine has been doing this project for the past year and looking at his pictures really inspires me. I really admire all the hard work he puts into each and every one of his photos. I really want to grow and improve as a photographer. I mean, why would I get such a fancy schmancy camera if I'm not going to use it on a daily basis, right? I'm excited to see where this is going to take me. I'm determined to finish what I have started.
It will all be posted on my Flickr account so go check it out over there.
Here's my photo for today:
No comments:
Post a Comment