Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Change is always constant


I'm feeling restless. I can't seem to settle on anything right now; I keep changing my mind. For instance, I switched to tumblr for a few days but to be honest, I didn't like it that much, so I'm back here on blogspot. I can't stick to one thing. I used to change my screenname all the time when I was younger. I always wanted to recreate myself and doing something new. I'm the opposite of my best friend. She always resists change. She hates change. I embrace it because I believe that it is inevitable.

I've had a pretty busy couple of weeks. Life is beginning to catch up to me. I need to get a serious move on with the whole "plans for post-grad life" thing. I'm still going with my 365 project, but I've lost of bit of steam. I was really excited about it when I first started; it was always on my mind. But now... not so much. It sucks, but I'm not going to give up. It's just going to take me a little bit longer than 365 days since I've missed a few days already.

I'm going to try and update more this semester. We'll see how that goes. I barely updated during my semester abroad....

No comments: