Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Five: TOMS!


I got my TOMS in the mail today! They're yellow and adorable. I still have to break them in though; the right shoe's been rubbing on the back of my ankle. Despite the blister on my right ankle, I think they're pretty comfortable. I already know what color to get if I were to get another pair, haha. And they are for a great cause! I love social change and I love organizations whose missions are to make the world a better place.

Today was a beautiful day. Unfortunately, the rest of this week doesn't look as promising. But I don't mind too much. I'll be done with finals tomorrow and I'm happy with that. I've been snacking a lot lately at night and I really should stop. I want to look gooood for Senior Ball next Thursday. I love my dress. Not to brag, but it fits perfectly on me :]

AAHHH, I can't wait to be done!

No comments: