Friday, May 7, 2010

Six: Officially done with my undergrad career!

I am writing this as a college [almost] graduate! I've finished all my finals and papers; it's time to enjoy my last days in Rochester! This time next week, I'll be at my Senior Ball, laughing and making memories with the friends I've come to know over my past four years here. It's hard to believe that it's all coming to a close already. Freshmen year feels like it was just yesterday.

Earlier tonight, Ling, Rena and I spent a few hours sitting on the back patio of CLC, under a blanket, sipping on tea and talking about random things. It was wonderful. After awhile, we decided to look through old pictures. Rena and I told Ling about all the crazy stories of our freshmen year together. Oh the memories! I was so naive back then. So much has changed, yet so much has stayed the same. It was hilarious looking through the pictures and remembering all that happened between then and now.

I'm pretty much free until graduation next Sunday. Time to enjoy Rochester without the stress of classes, papers and exams. Just like orientation week during my freshmen year. Ahhh, it's awesome to relax and hang out :)

I just noticed that my posts have been getting shorter and shorter. But you know what? It's because I'm busy enjoying my free time! I have no time to sit around and think about stuff and write it out. I'm running out of steam, ack.

All the underclassmen I've met this semester are all getting ready to go back home. I don't know if I'll get a chance to say goodbye to all of them. Sadness. But I'm pretty sure I'll be back in Rochester in December, so I might see them again. Agh, it's still weird to think that I won't be back next semester. WEIRD!

No comments: