Things I want to do over winter break
1.
2.
3.
5. Eat
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. Go to Max Brenner: Chocolate by the Bald Man in Union Square.
12. Go ice skating in Central Park. Or just ice skating in general.
13. Go the Sweet Avenue Bake Shop in Rutherford, NJ
14.
15. Make a snow man and snow angels! [There isn't ANY snow!]
16.
17. Buy new boots.
18. Go to Boston for fun. [To be honest, I didn't expect this to happen at all. I just put it on my list for fun]
19. Get root beer floats @ the FAO Schwartz ice cream parlor!
20.
21. Make chocolate lollipops :)
So! I'm pretty happy that I've been able to get a decent amount of things done on my list. It's been a very good break so far. Only a week more until I go back to school! I actually want to go back to school because I'm bored of home. I say that now, but I know I'll be wishing I was home a couple of weeks from now when the work gets to be too much and responsibilities too heavy. Then I won't have the luxury of enjoying bubble tea, Pinkberry, good Korean food and mommy's cooking.
I have SO many pictures to post up! And I'll post them up later because I have to get ready. Steph and I are paintin' the town today (so to speak) and hopefully, I'll be able to cross more things off my list by the time I come home tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment