Looks like that whole vow to write an entry a day died pretty early on. I got busy and lazy and just stopped writing. I wish I could keep up with something. I've stopped working on my 365 self portrait project as well. I suck. I have all the time on my hands yet I'm not working on my 365. I feel so uninspired. It is really difficult thinking about new, creative ways to take self portraits every single day. I'll be honest, it made me tired. At first, I loved it; I was always thinking about what I could do for my portraits. But the vision of what my photo would look like in my mind versus what kind of photo I actually came out with was disappointing. Of course, I tried to work harder at it, and some days, I got great photos and other days, I just put in minimal effort to just to have a picture to upload. I was really disappointed for being just mediocre. I
am disappointed in myself for being just mediocre.
My current situation is depressing the hell out of me. I really need a job. I cannot keep sitting around at home and watch netflix all day. I've been applying to job after job and haven't heard much back. It's depressing.
I need a job.
3 comments:
What kind of job are you looking for, glil?
Christy, why don't you find a headhunter? Majority of them will locate job opportunities and schedule interviews for you free of charge. They get paid by the hiring company if you are accepted. I have a couple I can recommend but they really just focus on Finance. However, if you google it, you should be able to find plenty.
lydia - i've mostly been looking for jobs in the nonprofit sector as program assistant, events coordinator, etc. but i've been starting to branch out to other industries too. i'm pretty much looking for anything.
annie - i'll look in that; thanks for the advice :)
Post a Comment